Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bloodshed Was Everywhere

            Bloodshed was everywhere; the dead suitors were strewn around my house. I could not control the feeling inside me. I was so angry, but so happy. I was angry because I had to kill so many people; I killed all the people that were not loyal to me and my family. I felt no pity, just anger; they forced this upon themselves, making me do the dirty work. However, I felt happy because this fight was finally over. I surprisingly got my dad back, and we gained our kingdom back too. My dad called me over, to tell me to kill the disloyal maids as well. He said I had to make them clean the house, and then use my sword to take their heads off. I listened to him carefully, glad to do the honors.
            I put the maids to work, watching them clean the blood and the bodies. The maids dragged the bloody bodies across the yard to the courtyard column. They piled the deceased bodies, which started to attract to flies, breeding maggots. With the suitors all dead, my kingdom is now free. The maids scrubbed the floors in delirium, conscious that their death will be arriving soon. I have a devious look in my eye, thinking of how all of these whores betrayed me. I glare at the slutty maids calling them over to the corner; getting them ready for the kill.
            I set up the cable, attaching the cable from the roundhouse to the tall column. My dad told me to kill them by cutting their heads off, but they deserved no mercy. They deserved the most disgraceful death possible. The women enraged me, making my emotions overflow, causing me to be overwhelmed with fury. Making sure the women were not able to escape, I trapped them picking one at a time to be hanged. I watched the bodies struggle at first, their feet kicking in the air, but stopping after a short while. The maid’s feet were dangling high off the ground. It felt so good to hang these shameful maids. Once all of them were dead, I went to my father, telling him the deed was done. Finally, it was all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment